One of the ways of actively participating in the conference is by presenting a poster related to one of the central themes of the roundtables.
Presenting a poster signifies an automatic linking to the work group related to its central theme. Creators of posters will have 7 minutes at the start of the dynamics of the work groups to exhibit them.
A maximum of 2 posters per group will be accepted.
The posters selected will be displayed in the documentation area.
Block A – Intra-institutional Transversality
- Education Curating
- Cartography of museum educators
- Research in Museum Education
- Communication + Education
Block B – Transversality towards the social sphere
- Accessibility / Inclusive museums
- Cross-cutting themes
- Education vs entertainment
(See more details of the topics in: roundtables)
Conditions for participating with a poster:
- Being enrolled in the conference
- Advance presentation of an abstract and selection of the same by the scientific committee of the congress
Indications for the abstract:
- Maximum length: 450 words
- Language: Spanish
- Sent in PDF
- Identification details: title, authors, centre (if applicable) and central theme it is linked to
- Structure: objectives, methodology and development; results and comments, conclusions and references. The structure can be adapted to have space for theoretical proposals
- A maximum of 2 works per author will be accepted
- Dispatch by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for sending: 22 July 2019
- Date of notification of selected abstracts: 30 July 2019
Guidelines for creation of posters
- Mandatory format 45 cm x 70 cm (vertical)
- Sent in PDF
- The text must be highlighted on the background, and the information must be clearly visible at a certain distance. We recommend using contrasting colours and typographic measurements which facilitate reading
- Structure: identification details (title, authors, centre and central theme), objectives, methodology and development; results and comments, conclusions, and references
- Dispatch by e-mail to email@example.com
- Deadline for sending: 12 September 2019
Works which do not conform to the format indicated or which are sent after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
Printed posters can be collected by the creators on 5 October, before the rountables commence.